Financial Viability Checking
Charterpoint offers a ranges of services related to financial viability checking.
The services include:
- Undertaking financial risk checks on third party providers.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of financial viability checking practices, frameworks, and recording systems.
- Making financial viability checks more meaningful.
- Building an understanding of the possible implications of financial viability evaluations for other areas of provider management and monitoring i.e., governance (Board) effectiveness.
- Reviewing the connection between financial viability checking and risk management frameworks and accounting/audit professional standards.
We offer our government clients services including
- Assisting in assessments of a provider’s financial statements to prepare for site visits.
- Participate in the site visit with Contract Managers and assess profit and loss statements and other financial records of the provider being monitored
- Provide independent advice on the financial health of a provider, based on an analysis of published financial statements.
- Evaluate how risk principles are applied, how risk is assessed, how risk is reported, and how it is related to provider performance.
- Assessing how provider performance data is then reported and linked to an enterprise-wide risk assessment and management frameworks.
Our Client - Civil Aviation Safety Authority
CASA has contracted Charterpoint to perform financial viability assessments of air service providers in Australia. We work with CASA to identify financial risk and provide recommendations based on our risk analysis tool. Through our services, CASA is assured of the viability of prospective providers based on an assessment of their ability to mitigate and manage risk on an ongoing basis.