Resilience is a business value related to the virtues of agility, flexibility, and innovation. It applies to normal disruptive conditions of market competition and to unusual events. Being resilient means having the business fundamentals in place.
Resilience means an entity can bounce back quickly from adversity. It refers to an entity’s capacity to absorb shocks; to maintain equilibrium or create a new equilibrium quickly under novel conditions.
We can help your business to be more resilient through:
- Strategic and corporate planning, including workforce, risk and business continuity planning
- User and stakeholder engagement, including across diverse networks
- Financial management, including accounting and bookkeeping, understanding revenue drivers and costs, and maintaining an adequate level of insurance
- Data management, including storage and quality controls
- Performance measurement and quality assurance, including a reporting framework supporting management reporting.
Charterpoint uses tools such as Holocentric, to capture business processes from end-to-end and to model opportunities for real business improvements. Holocentric helps to streamline and simplify the key phases of complex business processes and projects (strategy mapping, program planning and implementation) to support an organisation's transformational change journey.